Sunday 16 November 2008

75 miles again

Went out with 2 friends, both of who are dojng L'Etape as well. We met up at 07:30 this morning and set out for a 75 mile route. I felt great at the beginning and was really enjoying it. After the half way point though a fine rain started which brought the temperatures falling down. The last half wasn't as much fun as the first half but all the miles count ! Back home for 12:45. A friend cam round for a late sunday lucnh which was a great way of finishing the day. I have to admit that there were a few points round the course where I was beginning to realise the enormity of the task that lies ahead.

1 comment:

Karen Popplewell said...

Hi Guy,
Looking forward to following your progress over the coming months.
I think I'll be doing a few of the same sportives as you next year so might bump into you then
Cheers
Karen

Followers